Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to answer as many of your frequently asked questions in this section. Please review our FAQ’s before contacting one of our volunteers. If you can’t find your answer here, please contact us
How much is it to play at RCSC?
Refer to Fee Schedule for fees.
How do I register with RCSC?
For more information see our Registration page.
What is included in the fees?
- Quality coaching and clear development pathways.
- An inclusive environment – both competition and community style teams to cater to different abilities.
- Registration with Football Federation Victoria and insurance fees.
- Training & playing on our modern synthetic pitch, with availability of a second grass pitch
- All players (U8 to U18) will receive a playing jersey.
- Use of training & playing equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals etc)
- End of season presentation day, U8 to U12 players will receive a participation medal.
What days do you play?
As a general rule
RCSC Just For Kicks – Saturday morning
U8 – U12 Boys – Saturday
U8 – U16 Girls – Sunday
U13 – U18 Boys – Sunday
JBNPL – Predominantly Sunday
Senior Women – Home games Friday evening
Senior Men – Home games Saturday afternoon