Ringwood City’s senior football program is designed to allow our club to achieve its strategic goals of playing in State League 2 (Men) and State League (1) Women by 2023. Our men’s and women’s programs sit at the top of our well-developed junior football pathways, and provide an opportunity for junior athletes to represent our club at the high level possible with Ringwood City.
Based on the foundation of a strong club culture our senior teams play a possession and technical style of football that encourages players to reach their football potential and our club to achieve our strategic goals.
If you are interested in joining our Male or Female Senior Program, please Contact Kim Littlejohn, Senior Football Operations.
Our Senior Players receive
- Quality coaching and clear development pathways.
- An inclusive environment
- Registration with Football Federation Victoria and insurance fees.
- Training & playing on our modern synthetic pitch
- Use of training & playing equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals etc)
- All teams are expected to participate in ‘Team Photo’ fundraising.