Join our Miniroos!
Ringwood City Soccer Club takes great pride in the success of our Mini Roos Program (ages U8 to U11). The emphasis on this stage of play is on skill development and having fun! We participate in the Joeys, Wallabies & Kangaroos leagues so children of all abilities are encouraged to play.
In 2018 we will field approximately 18 Mini Roos teams!
All of our Miniroos receive:
- Quality coaching and clear development pathways.
- An inclusive environment – both competition and community style teams to cater to different abilities.
- Registration with Football Federation Victoria and insurance fees.
- Training & playing on our modern synthetic pitch
- All players (U8 to U18) will receive their playing kit: Shirt & Shorts and Socks.
- Use of training & playing equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals etc)
- End of season presentation day, KickOff to U12 players will receive a participation trophy.
- All players are expected to participate in ‘Team Photo’ fundraising.
Team selection begins in November – more details here.
UPDATE: All boys teams U9 to U11 are now full.
We DO have availability in our Under 8 Boys and All girls teams.