PROCEDURE TO BE ACTIONED BY THE LAST TEAM EVERY NIGHT OR WEEKENDS
The Club relies on the teams coach, manager and players to ensure that the Jubilee Park facilities are properly secured after the last game or training.
The components of the lock-up task are:
- Toilets, First Aid, Referee Rooms
- All Change Rooms
- All Lock up Sheds ( both Home & Away)
- All Gates including the entry gates
- Flood Lights
- Quick clean up (including rubbish left lying around or it gets blown around the field)
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Goals & Equipment
- All Goals to be removed from the field and placed behind the Permanent goals
- Return all training Cones, Poles, etc to the lock up shed
- The toilet block at either end and behind the grandstand is the responsibility of the Club.
- Please close and lock all toilets
- If you fail to lock these toilets the vandals can have a very destructive time.
- Please close the entry gate at the bowls end of the ground.
- Lock the gates behind the Coaches box, one on the Aquinas College end and the Vehicle entry gate behind the Home Change rooms
- You need to turn off the field lights as the last action by 9pm every night.
- The light switch box located near the Canteen
- After turning off the lights, ensure that the light box is closed.
6. Quick clean up
Please collect all abandoned plastic water bottles and place them in the nearest bin.
Other large items of rubbish could also be placed in the bin.
This is only intended to be a very quick and basic tidy up.
We need your assistance and diligence to help us protect our clubs assets.
It only needs the main gate to be left open once for hoons to drive in and destroy our playing surface in 10 minutes.
Thanks in anticipation of your attention to the above actions.