Just for Kicks – Ringwood City
The Just for Kicks program is specifically for boys / girls aged 5-7 years (turning 5, 6 or 7 in the year of playing).
It provides an opportunity for our future stars to learn and experience football in a structured way, following the FFA curriculum but, above all, the emphasis is on FUN. There is also the opportunity for the children to participate in gala day competitions against other clubs during the winter season.
All of our Just for Kicks players receive:
- An inclusive environment – we’re here to have some fun and learn together!
- Registration with Football Federation Victoria and insurance fees.
- Training & playing on our modern synthetic pitch
- All players will receive their playing kit: Shirt, Shorts & Socks.
- Use of training & playing equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals etc)
- End of season presentation day, KickOff to U12 players will receive a participation trophy.
- All players are expected to participate in ‘Team Photo’ fundraising.
Parents are expected to assist and participate in supporting children during the session. No children should be left unaccompanied at anytime.
We still have a few spots remaining in our 2021 Just for Kicks – Ringwood City Program that runs on Saturday morning, 9-10am at Jubilee Park. A pro-rata fee applies. Please contact the Ringwood City registrar