Juniors U12 to U18
Junior Boys & Girls going from strength to strength!
Our Junior Program is for male and female players aged U12 to U15 (SubJunior) and U16 to U18.
When do they play;
Junior boys (u12) – Saturday
Junior girls and boys – Sunday
All Junior plays require ID cards, including photo id, these are uploaded to Play Football as part of the registration process.
Referees are assigned by FV to referee the game. In the instance that this does not occur a representative from the team will need to act in this role. A Marshall (1) and a linesman (1) also need to be supplied. All parents are expected to participate and adhere to the club Code of Conduct at all times.
U12 games – Where possible, FV will continue to appoint Green Shirt Referees to Under 12 matches. Similar to the concept of the players learning the game through small sided football, FV will also be utilising the under 12 format to help introduce new referees to the game.
Our Juniors receive:
- Quality coaching and clear development pathways.
- An inclusive environment – both competition and community style teams to cater to different abilities.
- Registration with Football Federation Victoria and insurance fees.
- Training & playing on our modern synthetic pitch
- All players (U8 to U18) will receive their playing kit: Shirt, Shorts & Socks.
- Use of training & playing equipment (balls, bibs, cones, goals etc)
- End of season presentation day – Award trophies such as ‘Players Player’, ‘Coaches’ award etc will also be presented at the end of season celebration.
- All teams are expected to participate in ‘Team Photo’ fundraising.